This Privacy Statement describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding Your information. We use Your personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time (see). Your continued use of the Service after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check periodically for updates.
Interpretations and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement:
- You or Your means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", “UHAT”, "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to University Hospitals Authority and Trust .
- Service Provider means any person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Affiliatemeans an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- 1CALL refers to 1CALL Facility Services, a facility management service provided by Company. Information about 1CALL can be found at .
- Website refers to 1CALL Cloud, Our cloud-based request management system used to facilitate facility management requests by You, accessible from
- Service refers to the Website.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any type of physical object capable of accessing the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Building, Floor, Suite and Room
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Some cookies are strictly necessary to enable core site functionality. We refer to these as “required” cookies. For example, We may use required cookies to authenticate Your access to various areas of Our Service. Other cookies allow Us to enhance Your browsing experience, tailor content to Your preferences, and make Your interactions with Our Service more meaningful. We refer to these as “functional” cookies. For example, We may use functional cookies to determine whether You have visited Our Service before and inform Us about site features in which You have interest, thereby permitting Us to better tailor Our Service content. Functional cookies also allow Us to analyze Website traffic so We can measure and improve performance and speed up Your searches.
You can stop cookies being downloaded to Your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on Your browser. Most browsers will tell You how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when You receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for Your browser by clicking "help" on Your browser's menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. However, without cookies You may not be able to take full advantage of Our Service features which could impact the overall user experience and website functionality.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of the Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services purchased by You or Us, or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You: With information about systems or facility outages or events which may impact the contracted services provided.
- To manage Your reqeusts: To attend, communicate and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case We will require those affiliates to honor this Privacy Statement. Affiliates include related state agencies and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if We are required to retain Your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security and Confidentiality
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Your information obtained through Our Service and in connection with events from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, and access. We and Our Service Providers with access to personal information collected through Our Service are required to keep such information confidential and secure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third-party link, You will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise You to review the Privacy Statement of every site You visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to update or change this Privacy Statement from time to time. You can see when this Privacy Statement was last updated by checking the “effective as of” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Statement. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Statement to check for any changes.
If You have any questions about this Privacy Statement, You can contact Us at: email@example.com.